Monday, 15 April
Social media marketing has quickly become one of the most efficient and direct ways of communicating with your customer base. This is even more relevant to the K’ Road community given the cult following of several of the street’s most iconic businesses. This workshop will unpack key strategies around tracking engagement and using this data to widen the reach of your business. The session will also look at the best content for each social media platform and how to grab attention in an increasingly saturated and noisy online landscape.
Included in the workshop:
- The 3 biggest mistakes most businesses make on Social Media and how to avoid them
- Understand the simple techniques that make Social Media go viral and drives new clients to your business.
- See why Facebook is an essential tool for businesses in today’s market.
- Find out how social media fits into the marketing mix for your business, and understand how to use Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Neighbourly and LinkedIn to promote your business.
- Gain an understanding of the different social media management tools available to ensure your social media is cost effective
- How to create good content that keeps your audience engaged and coming back for more
- How to build loyal followers and keep them.
- How to use the Facebook Ads platform to target your customers and get your brand in front of them on Facebook
Facilitator: Easy Social Media www.easysocialmedia.co.nz
** Spaces are limited so register HERE to avoid disappointment **